Building size 4 000 sqm
Accenta technologies PILOT SmartBuilding INSIGHT
Context and objectives
Inria is a public research organization dedicated to digital science and technology.
In 2018, the Inria center in Lille celebrates its 10th anniversary. An anniversary marked by its expansion at the heart of the French Tech ecosystem. Inria has acquired a third building within EuraTechnologies in order to develop its research activity at the service of transfer and innovation.
As part of the renovation of the building, Inria wanted to put digital technology at the heart of building management.
Accenta assisted Inria by providing Project Management Assistance to plan and design a Smart Building.
The PILOT SmartBuilding and INSIGHT solutions enable :
Simplified energy management
- Comfort adjustment in a few clicks
- Simplified web browser access
- Remote control
Predictive energy optimization
- Automatic adjustment according to use
- Control by zone according to the desired comfort
- Anticipation of the weather forecast
- Customized and modular dashboards